Thursday, February 16, 2017

WEEK 12---February 13, 2017---TRANSFERS, FOOD, MOST BORING UPDATE EVER, HAIR PICTURE, ON A PERSONAL NOTE

Transfers
Today Elder Edwards left and I got a new companion Elder Moore. He is from Redlands, California. He has got some killer Español, so I'm excited to learn and do some work with him.

Food
1. Carnitas. Tacos that are filled with pork. Also, we took chicharones (fried pig skin), crema (sour cream), salsa and put it in with the tacos. It may be one of the tastiest things I have eaten. 

Most Boring Update Ever
Things were busy, but I honestly cannot remember what we really did last week. 

1. Hair picture. 
I had to take a picture before I fixed it, but to be honest the picture does not do it justice. 


On a Personal Note
This week we baptized Hermana Sofia and her hijo Hermano Luis. They are great. I pray so hard that they can continue faithfully. We have a few other investigators that are progressing a little bit. The members are nice. They are really good to the missionaries. My companion, Elder Edwards is the new AP! He will do great, and now I am with Elder Moore. He is a good guy and I'm pumped to see what we can do. 




No comments:

Post a Comment