Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Week 20---April 11, 2017---BLESSING, WHAT HAPPENED, THOUGHTS

Blessing
A lady that is a member of the church here in our area is off to get surgery for eyes. She asked us to come over and give her a blessing beforehand to help her with the operation and the healing. I felt humbled to see her faith in the power of God. I realized that I can always put more faith in God and His power to bless my life. We can always increase in faith.

What happened
Other than that...this week was one of those weeks where I literally cannot think of anything else that happened. I need to improve my attention to what goes on in my life obviously, because how can a week pass me by and I cannot remember what I was doing during that week? Downright embarrassing. Don't do the week like I did last week. 

Thoughts
One idea that has been in my mind lately has been the power of thoughts. A space can only be occupied by one object at time (I think that is how it goes). And thus it is with our minds. Our mind can only be occupied by one thought at a time. Therefore, we can use this to our advantage if we fill our minds with positive thoughts. This is easier said than done, but I think it may be one of the noblest quests we can pursue. Pay attention to how your mind shapes your day and your life. It cannot be overstated. As we try more and more to fill our minds with positivity, it becomes a habit. That is the goal. Habitually thinking good thoughts. What more could you want?

No comments:

Post a Comment