Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Week 28---June 6, 2017---ANTHROPOLOGY MUSEUM, BBQ AND PHOTOS




ANTHROPOLOGY MUSEUM
Today we went to the Anthropology Museum with two other missionaries and a lady that they knew. The museum was a great experience. I learned a ton about all of the different civilizations that founded much of Mexico. I especially love the architecture and art of the Aztecs and some of the other earlier civilizations. 

BBQ
I helped Elder Ellsworth whip up some seriously American BBQ. Hot dogs and hamburgers. To be honest, I just gave him the pan to stack the finished patties. So I didn't do much.

PHOTOS
1. Wartortle that mysteriously showed up, but watches over us in his natural habitat.



2. The guy sitting on the pole played a flute and drum at the same time; his four friends descended gradually down the pole upside down whilst being tied with one regular rope swinging around this pole with their arms spread out. I had and have no idea.

3. Sun stone. 



4. BBQin' hard (in trash bag aprons).




No comments:

Post a Comment