Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Week 41---September 11, 2017---NUEVA AREA, KNOWLEDGE, AND A PHOTO

September 11, 2017

Nueva Área
Today I arrived to a new area here in Mexico City. I am in Molinito (I think that's how it would be classified). My new companion is Elder Laurel, a Bolivian from Brazil who speaks 3 languages, ha. He is a genius. I am super excited to work with him and get to know him. 

Knowledge
This week we talked about gaining knowledge - learning. I thought it was extremely interesting. We think that learning stops after graduation. We cheat ourselves of our potential if we choose to stop learning at a young age. Every day we have the opportunity to learn and to grow. There are infinite resources. Learning will make our existence a rich experience. We are meant to always learn and grow. 

A Photo
1. The view from my apartment window.

No comments:

Post a Comment