Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Week 49~November 6, 2017~RAUL, RUNNING, LIGHTtheWORLD, & PHOTOS

Raul
This week I earned my first Mexican name. We were with a family and they asked me my name. I told them Elder Sweat. They said but what about your real name. I said Elder. Then they bestowed upon me a Mexican name - Raul. Super macho y poderoso (powerful). I felt at least 6 inches shorter and 1000% more macho walking out of that room that night, purely for my new identity.

Running
Trying to run more this week. Its good for the body and brain. I feel like when my brain gets all stuffy, running helps it out a little bit. 

LIGHTtheWORLD
We are excited to help LIGHTtheWORLD this December. It is time to get helping. It is time to get serving more than serving yourself another helping at the dinner table hahaha. But check out the video, get pumped, and share it with todos (everybody)

Photos
1. Trying to set up a timed photo, but forgetting to put the timer.
2. Timed photo with Elder Sevilla. 




No comments:

Post a Comment