Monday, March 20, 2017

Week 17---March 20, 2017---CITY LIFE, LEARNING, WATER SMOOTHIE, BETTER THINGS TO COME

City Life
I am here in Mexico City now. The part of the city that I am in is super nice. It is called Lomas de Chapultapec. It is really different from Valle de Bravo, but still a very pretty place. 

Learning
I have a new role right now, dealing more with the finances of the mission. Because of this, I am being trained to learn how to do all of those processes here. 

Water Smoothie
I decided to make a smoothie out of water, bananas, oatmeal, and cinnamon. The water just ruined it. Just a heads up for the people have thought about making that recipe. 

Better Things to Come
This email was weak. I know. But next week will be better. Hopefully with photos too. I love you all and wish you a great week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment