Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Week 25---May 16, 2017---SPEAKING WITH THE FAMILY AND FOTOS



May 16, 2017

SPEAKING WITH THE FAMILY
I got to speak with my family on Sunday. Twas a great experience. Being away from family, I'm constantly reminded that family is everything. I love them, they love me (hopefully) and it's awesome.

FOTOS
My companion let me use his camera to put my memory card in, so I wanted to send all these pictures. They are in no particular order.

1. Saving power by ironing my shirts with my latest mixtape.



2. Me in front of a sign.


3. A part of the city behind me.


4. Strawberry Atole. Super good drink that I'm still not sure what are the ingredients. 


5. Senior Photo.


6. Valle de Bravo days, sitting on the mountain with a view of the area behind me.



No comments:

Post a Comment