Thursday, March 8, 2018

March 5, 2018---FEBRUARY---ZITACUARO AND SAVE THE WORLD

Zitacuaro
I am now here in Zitacuaro, Michoacan. It is super pretty here and the pan (sweet bread) is delicious and cheap. I am with Elder Pietsch from San Diego (paisanos). We are excited to help some people out here in Zitacuaro. Also we meet all kinds of people that speak English. I must have the most american face in the world. 

Save the world
Sometimes we may despair about the world and where it is going. Well sometimes I do. But I realized that a true belief in Jesus Christ and desire to change and follow His example is the only lasting solution. But often we have too much pride to accept to believe in someone or something greater than ourselves, we have too much pride to accept that maybe we do not know everything, we have too much pride to think that maybe the change needs to start in our own personal life before the world as a whole can change. Believe in Christ and see what the belief can bring you. It has brought me more than I could have ever imagined or hoped for. Love you all. 




No comments:

Post a Comment