Monday, January 30, 2017

WEEK 10---January 30, 2017---Pain, Food (Week 10 Edition), Older Sweat, RIP, 2 Views, Cockroaches

Peña (pain) with my trainer


Food (Week 10 Edition)
1. Pizza with pretzel crust. Also I put ketchup on it. It is actually pretty rica (tasty). 
2. Milanesa chicken. Always puts a smile on my face and some pounds on my belly.
3. Cactus! The cactus was  put into the meat for a taco. Suppposedly its good for your stomach. It is pretty decent. It just tasted like the hamburger it was cooked in, so I have yet to taste it alone. 
4. An Hermana gave us a whole bag of fruit! 
5. We ate with a family we met at a store. They literally had a bucket full of taco del pastor meat ready to go. I ate So many tacos. It was one of the best meals of my life. 

Older Sweat
On Monday, some friends we are teaching invited us over for some pizza. It was in honor of my birthday. I was super touched that, even though we had met only a few weeks earlier, they were offering to celebrate my 21 years of existence with me. Pretty sweet.  

Also, on Tuesday, we were eating at the house of a family that we are very close with, the Marins, and they sang like 5 different birthday songs to me. In Mexico, every musical artist has hopped on that bandwagon to make their own birthday song, so I heard a ton of birthday songs that I had never heard before. I was pumped to hear them all though.

 RIP Scorpion Friend

A view of the Valle de Bravo area.
 Another view of the area.

 When you find a village of cucurachas (cockroaches) underneath your fridge, things get serious real fast. 


No comments:

Post a Comment